SNB head Jordan talking to SRF Radio 15 March
- it’s important all realise how key trade is
- Europe-Russia conflict could affect markets
- franc has been relatively stable lately vs euro
- situation is significantly better than in early 2017
That might be because you keep sticking your Size 10s in every time it wobbles. Still got a dodgy USDCHF position to make good though eh TJ?
- mon pol to remain expansive
- int rate differential to other countries remains important
Yep, so hopefully a few US rate hikes will help you out .. Ditto BOJ.
USDCHF still going nowhere in a hurry at 0.9460. EURCHF clinging onto 1.1680 still.