More Kuroda on CNBC
- Trade is the biggest risk right now
- The is no predetermined kind of economic cycle
- Naturally the recovery pace from a crisis is slower
- At this point we don’t see any sign of imminent downturn this year or next
- World growth is likely to accelerate
- You cannot expect eternal expansion
- I don’t think Japan is intentionally manipulating the currency
- If anything, the yen is often too strong
CNBC is showing the interview in parts. More will come later.
So far, there hasn’t been anything we haven’t heard before from Kuroda.