In Afghanistan, the Consumer Price Index (CPI) is divided into two main groups: Food Items, accounting for 61.3 percent of total CPI and Non-Food Items making up the remaining 38.7 percent. The most important food items are: bread and cereals (28 percent), meat (6 percent), milk, cheese and eggs (5.6 percent) and oil and fats (5.3 percent). The non-food items are mainly composed of: housing (17.2 percent), clothing (7.2 percent), household goods (7 percent), transportation (2.3 percent), and health (2 percent). This page provides the latest reported value for – Afghanistan Inflation Rate – plus previous releases, historical high and low, short-term forecast and long-term prediction, economic calendar, survey consensus and news. Afghanistan Inflation Rate – actual data, historical chart and calendar of releases – was last updated on March of 2018.
Risk Disclaimer: MYFXE will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on the information contained within this website including market news, analysis, trading signals and Forex broker reviews. The data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate, and analyses are the opinions of the author and do not represent the recommendations of MYFXE or its employees. Currency trading on margin involves high risk, and is not suitable for all investors. As a leveraged product losses are able to exceed initial deposits and capital is at risk. Before deciding to trade Forex or any other financial instrument you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. We work hard to offer you valuable information about all of the brokers that we review. In order to provide you with this free service we receive advertising fees from brokers, including some of those listed within our rankings and on this page. While we do our utmost to ensure that all our data is up-to-date, we encourage you to verify our information with the broker directly.